Streetstyle Course Open to The Public
Date and Time: The Pro Competition on Friday 12/14 is invite only. Snowboarders hit the course at 6:00 pm and the Freeskiers follow them up at 7:00 pm. The Streetstyle Course will be open to the public 12/15 from 12pm-7pm and 12/16 10am-2pm.
G.W.R by Nikita: Nikita Clothing will be hosting the first ever Girls Streetstyle event at Dew Tour as the G.W.R. by NIKITA streetstyle at Dew Tour COMP. The event is invite only and finals will start at 3pm on Saturday, December 15th.
Registration: The Pro Competition is invite only and public session registration are onsite only.
Location: Main St and Washington Ave intersection. All participants must sign a waiver that will be provided onsite.
Ages: All Ages. Any participants under 18 must have a legal guardian present to sign the waiver. Guardians must remain at the Streetstyle course while minor is participating.
Ability: The Streetstyle Course is a pro level course and for expert level skiers and riders only. Participants who are not at the expert level will be asked to exit the course.
Gear: All participants must have a helmet and bring their own gear.
Parking: No parking provided.
Cost: The Streetstyle Public Sessions are FREE!
Additional Rules and Guidelines
• Course will be open to skiing and snowboarding only
• All participants must have a helmet
• Any participants under 18 must have a legal guardian present to sign the waiver
• The Streetstyle Course is a pro level course and for expert level skiers and riders only. Participants who are not at the expert level will be asked to exit the course
• Top to bottom runs only with one person on course at a time. Hiking one feature is prohibited
• There are capacity restrictions. Once capacity is reached the public sessions will be divided into 45-minute blocks
• No gear or helmets will be provided
• No one other than participants will be allowed inside the course for any reason. All spectators must remain outside of the fence