DEW TOUR BRECKENRIDGE INFORMATION
Dates: December 13-16, 2018
Location: Breckenridge Ski Resort, Breckenridge, Colorado
Free and open to the public, Dew Tour is the ultimate action sports competition featuring an innovative contest series and content platform that brings together the world’s best snowboarders, skiers, brands, and fans in a celebration of creativity and style. Dew Tour is an experiential weekend with partner and industry activations, athlete appearances, art, culture, demos, and more. Events include individual competitions, team competitions, Streetstyle jam session, Girls Who Ride Streetstyle, Concert featuring The Motet, Powder Awards, and Transworld Rider’s Poll Awards.
Click HERE for a full competition and event schedule
*Schedule subject to change
The venue will be open to guests and spectators during the following dates and times:
|Thursday, December 13||9am – 4pm|
|Friday, December 14||9am – 4pm|
|Saturday, December 15||9am – 4pm|
|Sunday, December 16||9am – 4pm|
*Schedule subject to change
|Thursday, December 13||9am – 3pm|
|Friday, December 14||9am – 3pm|
|Saturday, December 15||9am – 3pm|
|Sunday, December 16||9am – 3pm|
DEW TOUR EXPERIENCE (DTE)
Dew Tour Experience is located at the base of Peak 8 adjacent to the Colorado Super Chair. DTE showcases the culture and lifestyle of action sports.
|Thursday, December 13||11am – 4pm|
|Friday, December 14||10am – 4pm|
|Saturday, December 15||10am – 4pm|
|Sunday, December 16||10am – 4pm|
STREETSTYLE AND G.W.R.
Located in downtown Breckenridge, Streetstyle and Girls Who Ride brings together the industry's best competitors to show off their skills on the streets. The Streetstyle Course will be open for public use during specified times on Saturday and Sunday.
|Streetstyle Competition||Friday, December 14||6pm – 8pm|
|Girls Who Ride||Saturday, December 15||3pm – 4:15pm|
|Open to Public||Saturday, December 15||12pm – 7pm|
|Sunday, December 16||10am – 2pm|
MERCHANDISE AND VIP PACKAGES
Official Dew Tour merchandise and paid VIP packages will be available for purchase at the base of Peak 8 and at the Dew Base Camp Presented by ASN.
DEW BASE CAMP PRESENTED BY ASN
Dew Base Camp is located in downtown Breckenridge in Blue River Plaza at Washington and Main Street. This laid-back event showcases a collective of brands that are focused on the adventures of travel and the gear it takes to get you there. Samples, demonstrations, entertainment, and a cultivating culture can all be found here.
|Friday, December 14||2pm – 7pm|
|Saturday, December 15||2pm – 7pm|
The Motet will be taking over the Riverwalk Center on Saturday, December 15th from 7pm – 11pm. From Denver, Colorado, The Motet fuse fiery funk, simmering soul, and improvisational inventiveness. The seven-piece band have continually provided an escape for listeners over the course of seven full-length albums since 1998, including their latest release Totem and with an upcoming 2018 release.
GUEST SERVICES TENT
Guest Services is the designated area for all event information and event services. The Dew Tour Guest Services tent is located at the base of Peak 8, outside Ski Hill Grill
GENERAL TICKETING INFORMATION
Event parking is not available on site.
For Breckenridge shuttle information, go to www.breckfreeride.com.
For BreckConnect Gondola information, go to
Gondola Service terminates daily at 4:45pm.
All elevated structures have ADA access. Please ask a staff member or contact guest services for assistance.
DEW TOUR INFORMATION & POLICIES
- Dew Tour competition will take place on Peak 8 and Streetstyle in downtown Breckenridge. Both events are FREE and open to the public. Other events are ticketed.
- Event parking not available onsite. All regular Breckenridge shuttles service the event as well as the BreckConnect Gondola. The Gondola service terminates daily at 4:45pm.
- All sporting events are held outside. Proper outdoor attire is recommended.
- All bags and persons entering the Dew Tour venues, Breckenridge properties, shuttles, and parking lots are subject to search at all times. Bags larger than a 15" square i.e. backpacks, suitcases, duffle bags, etc. will be prohibited from entry into the venue.
- Gates and/or specific competition venues will be closed when capacity is reached.
- For the safety and comfort of all guests, the following items are not allowed at the Dew Tour: large bags, weapons, alcohol, coolers, pets (service animals allowed), folding chairs, drones, large umbrellas, laser-lights, noisemakers, i.e. air-horns.
- Large posters and banners must be checked by security before being allowed in the venue. The Dew Tour reserves the right to refuse admission of any signage at any time. Sticks or poles to hold flags/banners are not permitted.
- The Dew Tour is a non-smoking event. Please refrain from smoking in all public areas.
- The Dew Tour prohibits the use of any drugs or paraphernalia on site.
- The Dew Tour is not responsible for lost or stolen goods or damage to any items.
- The Dew Tour reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone at any time.
- The Guests Services/Credentials tent located at the base of Peak 8 is a designated meeting place if persons in your party are separated from your family or group.
- No commercial photography is allowed without a credential. Camcorders or any other audio/visual equipment is prohibited unless authorized prior to arrival. Specifically, the following equipment is not permitted: Lenses greater than three and one half inches in length, telephoto or zoom lenses of any kind, interchangeable lenses of any kind, monopods or tripods or flash equipment of any kind.