DEW TOUR COPPER MOUNTAIN INFORMATION
Dates: February 6-9, 2020
Location: Copper Mountain Resort, Colorado
Free and open to the public, Dew Tour is the ultimate action sports competition featuring an innovative contest series and content platform that brings together the world’s best snowboarders, skiers, brands, and fans in a celebration of creativity and style. Dew Tour is an experiential weekend with partner and industry activations, athlete appearances, art, culture, demos, and more. Events include individual and team competitions in Modified Superpipe presented by Toyota, Slopestyle, and Streetstyle, as well as the Girls Who Ride Streetstyle presented by Nikita, Free Saturday Night Show featuring Phantogram with fireworks to follow, Newschoolers Awards Show, and Snowboarder Award Show.
Click HERE for a full competition and event schedule
*Schedule subject to change
The venue will be open to guests and spectators during the following dates and times:
|Thursday, February 6||9am – 4pm|
|Friday, February 7||9am – 4pm|
|Saturday, February 8||9am – 9pm|
|Sunday, February 9||9am – 4pm|
DEW TOUR EXPERIENCE (DTE)
Dew Tour Experience is located in the village between American Eagle and American Flyer lifts and will showcase the art, culture, music, and lifestyle of action sports.
|Thursday, February 6||11am – 4pm|
|Friday, February 7||11am – 4pm|
|Saturday, February 8||10am – 5:30pm|
|Sunday, February 9||10am – 4pm|
STREETSTYLE AND G.W.R.
Located in Center Village on Copper Mountain, Streetstyle and G.W.R. (Girls Who Ride) presented by Nikita, brings together the industry’s best competitors to show off their skills on the streets. The Streetstyle Course will be open for public use during specified times Sunday.
|Streetstyle Competition||Friday, February 7||6pm – 8pm|
|Girls Who Ride||Saturday, February 8||3pm – 4:15pm|
|Open to Public||Sunday, February 9||9am – 4pm|
MERCHANDISE AND VIP PACKAGES
Official Dew Tour merchandise and paid VIP packages will be available for purchase at Dew Tour Experience. Upgrade your Dew Tour experience with a VIP package HERE.
FREE LIVE MUSIC
As part of the Dew Tour Experience, a FREE show will be taking place on Saturday, February 8, at the base of the Modified Superpipe in Center Village. New York- based psychpop duo Phantogram will be headlining the free show beginning roughly at 7:30 p.m. following the conclusion of the Men’s Snowboard Streetsyle competition. The concert will end with a fireworks show. Phantogram is known for their electronic rock, dream pop and electronica sound.
GUEST SERVICES TENT
Guest Services is the designated area for all event information and event services. The Dew Tour Guest Services tent is located at the base of Center Village.
GENERAL TICKETING INFORMATION
The Dew Tour is free and open to the public.
VIP Packages now available for purchase HERE!
For other commonly asked questions please check our FAQ page.
In anticipation of an increased number of excited fans coming to Copper for Dew Tour, a simple way to cut back on some of the congestion is to carpool. Check out SkiCarpool, Rocky Mountain Ride, or carpool with friends.
The Summit Stage offers several bus stops along the route between Copper and Frisco. Guests can download the free Summit Stage App or visit summitcountyco.gov for maps and rider information.
Copper Brew Bus presented by 10 Barrel:
Drink Beer Outside and leave the hassles of driving behind with the Copper Brew Bus presented by 10 Barrel, offering roundtrip transportation on Saturday for Denver-based beer lovers and action sports fans alike. The Copper Brew Bus will be leaving the 10 Barrel Brewpub in Denver for Copper Mountain Saturday at 12 p.m. for an afternoon of fun, including Streetstyle finals, a free performance by Phantogram and fireworks. The Brew Bus departs Copper at 9:30 p.m. A roundtrip ticket is $20 and must be purchased in advance at coppercolorado.com.
Parking at Copper:
Free and paid parking will be available at Copper during Dew Tour with the exception of the Powder and Flyer Lots. Parking is first come first serve. Check out more information about parking at Copper.
Overflow Parking Available Saturday, February 8, ONLY:
Parking will also be available at Summit Middle School (158 School Rd, Frisco, CO) with a special shuttle running to and from Copper between 8am and 10pm on a continuous loop roughly every 30 minutes. Guests that ride this shuttle will receive limited edition Copper swag while supplies last.
Complimentary Summit Stage Shuttle information from Frisco to Copper Mountain can be found here.
Competition Venues and Spectator Viewpoints
Dew Tour is completely FREE to attend, but only some of the events are directly accessible from Center Village. Take a look at the types of events happening around Copper and where you can watch.
Modified Superpipe is located on Main Vein between the American Eagle and American Flyer lifts with easy access from the resort’s Center Village base area. Spectators can walk to the base of the pipe along a designated path to watch from the finish deck or head up on the lower East wall of the pipe and watch athletes soar.
Streetstyle will be taking place over in Red’s Backyard just across from Downhill Duke’s in Center Village. Spectators will be able to view the event up close or enjoy après at Duke’s as skiers and riders showcase their style.
Slopestyle events will be taking place in Central Park up on the mountain. Guests with season passes or valid lift tickets are able to ski or ride to the spectator areas on the mountain. $20 foot passenger tickets for access to the Slopestyle venue will be available to purchase from Guest Services on competition days during specific times prior to competition. Foot passenger tickets will ONLY allow you lift access on the Woodward Express to reach the Slopestyle venue. All spectator access is located on the rider’s left of the course. Spectators note* this is a long and strenuous hike down to the bottom of the mountain or back to the top of the lift. Sturdy footwear with good tread is recommended.
Adaptive Banked Slalom is located on the Fairplay trail and will be the location of the Gerhard Gross Memorial Race on Thursday as well as the men’s and women’s adaptive snowboard finals on Friday.
Download the free Dew Tour App for up-to-date information throughout the event including an event schedule, athlete list, and updated event results. You can also follow the event and share your Dew Tour Experience on social media using @DewTour and #dewtour.
We suggest following Copper Mountain social media channels using @coppermtn and #coppermountain. We will be updating our channels throughout the weekend with more insider tips and happenings.
For mountain operation updates follow @coppercomms on Twitter. We’ll let you know when parking lots are full and when they open back up, as well as general mountain updates. For travel information related to I-70 delays or road closures, sign up for notifications at cotrip.org
All elevated structures have ADA access. Please ask a staff member or contact guest services for assistance.
DEW TOUR INFORMATION & POLICIES
- Dew Tour competition will take place at Copper Mountain in Center Village. Event and concert is FREE and open to the public.
- Event parking is first-come, first-serve onsite. All regular Copper Mountain and Frisco shuttles service the event.
- All sporting events are held outside. Proper outdoor attire is recommended.
- All bags and persons entering the Dew Tour venues, Copper Mountain properties, shuttles, and parking lots are subject to search at all times. Bags larger than a 15” square i.e. backpacks, suitcases, duffle bags, etc. will be prohibited from entry into the venue.
- Gates and/or specific competition venues will be closed when capacity is reached.
- For the safety and comfort of all guests, the following items are not allowed at the Dew Tour: large bags, weapons, alcohol, coolers, pets (service animals allowed), folding chairs, drones, large umbrellas, laser-lights, noisemakers, i.e. air-horns.
- Large posters and banners must be checked by security before being allowed in the venue. The Dew Tour reserves the right to refuse admission of any signage at any time. Sticks or poles to hold flags/banners are not permitted.
- The Dew Tour is a non-smoking event. Please refrain from smoking in all public areas.
- The Dew Tour prohibits the use of any drugs or paraphernalia on site.
- The Dew Tour is not responsible for lost or stolen goods or damage to any items.
- The Dew Tour reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone at any time.
- The Guests Services tent located at Center Village is a designated meeting place if persons in your party are separated from your family or group.
- No commercial photography is allowed without a credential. Camcorders or any other audio/visual equipment is prohibited unless authorized prior to arrival. Specifically, the following equipment is not permitted: lenses greater than three and one-half inches in length, telephoto or zoom lenses of any kind, interchangeable lenses of any kind, monopods or tripods or flash equipment of any kind.