- The Dew Tour will take place Dec 8-11, 2016 in Breckenridge, Colorado. The Dew Tour Experience and Competition occur on December 9, 10 and 11 on Peak 8. Streetstyle is on Friday December 10th from 6pm - 8pm on Washington Street in downtown Breckenridge. The Dew Tour Concert featuring D.R.A.M, ATRAK and Joey Badass will happen at Riverwalk Center on Friday December 10th (doors at 7pm). Please check dewtour.com for all ancillary event schedules including concert information.
- Competition on Peak 8 and Streetstyle are free to the public. Other events are ticketed.
- All sporting events are held outside. Proper outdoor attire is recommended.
- Event Parking is not available onsite. All regular Breckenridge shuttles service the event as well as the Gondola from Gondola Parking Lot. The Gondola service terminates daily at 4:45pm.
- For Breckenridge shuttle information goto www.breckfreeride.com.
- For the safety and comfort of all guests, the following items are not allowed at the Dew Tour: large bags, weapons, alcohol, coolers, pets – unless it is a working animal, i.e. guide dog; folding chairs, large umbrellas, laser-lights, noisemakers, i.e. air-horns. All bags are subject to search at all times, on or in the parking lots, shuttles and Breckenridge properties.
- The Dew Tour is a non-smoking event. Please refrain from smoking in all public areas.
- The Dew Tour reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone at any time. Large posters and banners must be checked by security before being allowed in the venue. The Dew Tour reserves the right to refuse admission of any signage at any time. Sticks or poles to hold flags/banners are not permitted.
- The Dew Tour is not responsible for lost or stolen goods or damage to any items.
- Gates and/or specific competition venues will be closed when capacity is reached.
The venue will be open to guests and spectators during the following dates and times:
Friday, December 9 9am - 4pm
Saturday, December 10 9am - 4pm
Sunday, December 11 9am - 4pm
*Breckenridge Mountain and Dew Tour Experience is open to the public daily from 9am - 4pm.
*Competition is scheduled from 9am - 3pm.
*Schedule subject to change without notice.
DEW TOUR EXPERIENCE (DTE)
Dew Tour Experience is located at the base of Peak 8 adjacent to the Colorado Super Chair. DTE showcases the culture and lifestyle of action sports.
Official The Dew Tour Merchandise will be available at the top Gondola Terminal Plaza at Peak 8.
DEW TOUR FESTIVAL
Dew Tour Festival is located in downtown Breckenridge in Blue River Plaza at Washington and Main Street. The Festival showcases the culture and lifestyle of action sports including a Burton Riglet Park and other great in-town activations.