DEW TOUR INFORMATION & POLICIES
- Dew Tour Long Beach event will take place at the Long Beach Convention Center and is FREE and open to the public. Parking is accessed from E. Shoreline Drive. Pedestrians may access from Ocean/Seaside or from Shoreline. There is a secondary entrance located in the Lagoon for pedestians arriving from Marina Green Park.
- All bags and persons entering the Dew Tour venues are subject to search. Bags larger than 15″ square, i.e. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, etc. will be prohibited from entry into the venue.
- For the safety and comfort of all guests, the following items are not allowed at the Dew Tour: large bags (larger than a standard sized backpack- 17in h x 13in w x 8.5in d), weapons, alcohol, coolers, pets (working animals accepted); folding chairs, drones or any radio controlled equipment, professional filming or photography equipment, large umbrellas, laser-lights, noisemakers, i.e. air-horns; glass bottles, aluminum cans or beverages of any kind in unsealed containers.
- Guests may not bring any food or beverages into the venue. Exceptions are factory sealed plastic bottled water, one liter or smaller. Food or beverages deemed necessary due to a special dietary need, religious requirement or medical condition may be approved in advance by the Guest Services Department.
- Guests must dispose of the unauthorized items prior to entrance into the venue or return items to their vehicles. Guest Services will not check-in any food or beverage items.
- Large posters and banners must be inspected by security before being allowed in the venue. The Dew Tour reserves the right to refuse admission of signage. Sticks or poles to hold flags/banners are not permitted.
- Skateboards and in-line skates are not allowed in spectator viewing areas or bleachers. Please use the skate check service near Bleacher B. There is a self-service bicycle area near the entrance. This area is not staffed and all bicycles must be locked in this area. Bicycles are not allowed beyond the main entrance area. Dew Tour is not responsible for lost or stolen sports equipment of any kind.
- Stroller parking is available adjacent to all Bleacher B. Strollers are not allowed in the seating areas. Please take all personal items and belongings out of your stroller when leaving it unattended at Stroller parking. Strollers will be left at the risk of the guest.
- Guests must wear shirts and shoes. No bare feet allowed.
- The Dew Tour is a Non-Smoking event.
- The Dew Tour prohibits the use of any drugs or paraphernalia on site.
- The Dew Tour is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged goods. This includes checked items as well as strollers.
- The Dew Tour reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone at any time.
- The Guest Services Tent at Main Entrance is the designated meeting place if persons in your party are separated from your family or group.
- No commercial photography is allowed without a credential. Camcorders or any other audio/visual equipment is prohibited unless authorized prior to arrival. Specifically, the following equipment is not permitted: Lenses greater than three and one half inches in length, telephoto or zoom lenses of any kind, interchangeable lenses of any kind, monopods or tripods or flash equipment of any kind. Dew Tour media officials must clear all wireless equipment.
- All existing Long Beach Convention Center policies may be enforced.
Guest Services Tent
Guest Services is the designated area for all event information and event services. The Dew Tour Guest Services tent is located at the Main Entrance to Dew Tour.
General Ticketing Information
The Dew Tour is free and open to the public
Where to Stay
Hyatt Regency Long Beach – 200 South Pine Avenue Long Beach, CA 90802 – Adjacent to LBCC
Hyatt The Pike Long Beach – 285 Bay St. Long Beach, CA 90802 – 0.7 miles to LBCC
Long Beach Marriott – 4700 Airport Plaza Drive Long Beach, CA 90815 – 6.1 miles
The Long Beach Convention Center is located at 300 E. Ocean Blvd. Long Beach, CA 90802.
There are various freeways and exits to get to the Long Beach Convention Center. Please visit www.longbeachcc.com or www.dewtour.com for detailed driving directions to the venue. Information on public transportation is available at www.lbtransit.com. There are several available options when taking public transportation to the Long Beach Convention Center. If you have questions about available routes, please call 562-591-2301.
Suggested Public Parking is accessed from E. Shoreline Drive and will be $15, per space, per vehicle. Parking is also accessible from Seaside Way, but will be more congested. There is no in and out access on the same ticket. There is no overnight parking available. To reference parking locations please visit: www.longbeachcc.com/about-us/directions-parking.
ADA Parking will be readily available in all surrounding parking lots, however the most accessible garage for the event is located from E. Shoreline Drive Please visit: www.longbeachcc.com ADA Viewing is available at all competition venues. All elevated structures have ADA access. Please ask a staff member or contact guest services for assistance.
Skate Check is located inside the contest venue adjacent to Bleacher B. Dew Tour Skate Check is available for all skateboards during the following hours. The Skate Check is specifically for skateboards and will not be able to accommodate other equipment.
Thursday, June 28th 11:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Friday, June 29th 11:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturday, June 30th 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Sunday, July 1st 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Dew Tour is not responsible for any items that are not collected by 4pm on Sunday, July 1st.
Free and open to the public, the Dew Tour is the ultimate action sports competition featuring Sponsor booths, industry booths, public skate park, athlete appearances, demos and more. The Dew Tour Experience is the spot to be to grab free swag and awesome giveaways, plus participate in fun activities including virtual reality painting, and watch indoor drone racing.
Competition and Venue Hours:
Thursday, June 28 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday, June 29 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday, June 30 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday, July 1st 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Please visit http://www.dewtour.com for the full competition schedule. Please note that not all practices are open to the public.
Public Skate Park:
Part of the Dew Tour Experience includes a public skate park. This park is open during Dew Tour hours and is located within the venue adjacent to the vendor village. There will be capacity regulations and all participants must wear a helmet.
Thursday, June 28 11:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Friday, June 29 11:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturday, June 30 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Sunday, July 1 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Dew Tour + Agenda Fest Concert:
Dew Tour is teaming up with Agenda to throw one of the top events of the summer in Long Beach, CA. Dew Tour will be free and open to the public June 28-July 1. Agenda Fest will be held on Saturday, June 30 and tickets are available here (agendafest.co). Elevate your Dew Tour x Agenda Fest weekend with a VIP pass available here (https://www.dewtour.com/skate/vip-pass/)
Saturday, June 30 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Performances By: Brockhampton, Lil Yachty, Billie Eilish, Fidlar, Yung Lean, Lecrae, Denzel Curry, Na-Kel Smith, Spaghetti Boys, Blondie Beach
Concert will be held inside the Long Beach Convention Center. Access from Dew Tour to Agenda Fest will be available through the Lagoon exit.
Public Skate Park June 28-July 1 See Venue Hours
(Dew Tour Experience)
Dew Tour on the Green Festival June 29-July 1 See Venue Hours
w/ Craft Beer, Food, Art &Music
Secret Walls Art Battle Friday, June 29 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
(Dew Tour on the Green)
Agenda Fest Saturday, June 30 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
(Long Beach Convention Center Arena)