The Nike Vapen (which means weapon in Swedish) boot was built of the Kaiju boot from previous years and it’s now available in the Alli Rideshop. Besides a sleek look it has some handy dandy features including neoprene flex notch for a “broken in” feel and liners that are “re-heat moldable” meaning they can be heated and molded as many times as you want.
The Vapen is Louie Vito's boot of choice and is billed as a performance park boot. It can be described it as a soft, entry-level jib or rail boot, and the outsole is modeled after the Air Force One shoe. Five more reasons we love this boot:
1. Full length internal backstay offers support on heel edge
2. Harness lockdown lacing creates a uniform lockdown of foot and ankle
3. Heat reflecting footbed captures your heat to keep out the cold
4. Full-length phylon midsole with PU cushioning in the heel minimizes the bruising
5. Neoprene toe box holds onto your toenails