Media Credential Requests for Dew Tour Breckenridge is now open. Each person will need to apply for their own credentials. Media Credential Requests will close on Friday, 12/8 at 11:59PM MT. Thank you!
Please be advised:
- Filming will ONLY be permitted during practice
- Photos may not be sold or used for advertorial purposes
- Media credentials do not permit access on course or into athlete start areas
- By requesting a media credential, you agree to all terms and conditions set forth
- Credential pick up, event schedules and further details will be sent out a week before each event
- TEN holds the right to approve, deny or revoke any and all assigned credentials
- Credentials are assigned per person, and should not be transferred to another media member or non-media persons, or it will be revoked
- Media must be on editorial assignment by an approved media outlet in order to obtain a credential.
- Media is not permitted to bring children into media areas. Any children in the media area will be asked to leave, accompanied by their responsible adult
- Media is not permitted to request autographs from or photos with athletes or talent while working at any Dew Tour event
Media Credential Requests will close promptly on December 10, 2017 at 11:59PM PST.