Media Credential Requests for Dew Tour Long Beach will open Wednesday, April 10, 2019. Each person will need to apply for their own credentials. Media Credential Requests will close Friday, June 7, 2019 @ 9PM PST. Thank you!
Please be advised:
- Media must be on editorial assignment by an approved media outlet in order to obtain a credential.
- Filming will ONLY be permitted during practice
- Photos may not be sold or used for advertorial purposes
- Media credentials do not permit access on course or into athlete start areas
- By requesting a media credential, you agree to all terms and conditions set forth
- Credential pick up, event schedules and further details will be sent out a week before each event
- TEN holds the right to approve, deny or revoke any and all assigned credentials
- Credentials are assigned per person, and should not be transferred to another media member or non-media persons, or it will be revoked
- Media is not permitted to bring children into media areas. Any children in the media area will be asked to leave, accompanied by their responsible adult
- Media is not permitted to request autographs from or photos with athletes or talent while working at any Dew Tour event
Media Credential Requests will close promptly on June 7, 2019 at 9AM PST.