DEW TOUR INFORMATION & POLICIES
- Dew Tour Long Beach event will take place at the Long Beach Convention Center June 15-18, 2017
- All bags and persons entering the Dew Tour venues are subject to search. Bags larger than 14-inches square, i.e. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, etc. will be prohibited from entry into the venue
- For the safety and comfort of all guests, the following items are not allowed at the Dew Tour: large bags (larger than a standard sized backpack- 17-inches h x 13-inches w x 8.5-in d), weapons, alcohol, coolers, pets (working animals accepted, i.e. guide dog); folding chairs, drones or any radio controlled equipment, professional filming or photography equipment, large umbrellas, laser-lights, noisemakers, i.e. air-horns; glass bottles, aluminum cans or beverages of any kind in unsealed containers.
- Guests may not bring any food or beverages into the venue. Exceptions are factory sealed plastic bottled water, one liter or smaller. Food or beverages deemed necessary due to a special dietary need, religious requirement or medical condition may be approved in advance by the Guest Services Department.
- Guests must dispose of the unauthorized items prior to entrance into the venue or return items to their vehicles. Guest Services will not check-in any food or beverage items.
- Large posters and banners must be inspected by security before being allowed in the venue. The Dew Tour reserves the right to refuse admission of signage. Sticks or poles to hold flags/banners are not permitted.
- Skateboards and in-line skates are not allowed in spectator viewing areas or bleachers. Please use the skate check service near Bleacher D. There is a self-service bicycle area near the entrance. This area is not staffed and all bicycles must be locked in this area. Bicycles are not allowed beyond the main entrance area. Dew Tour is not responsible for lost or stolen sports equipment of any kind.
- Stroller parking is available adjacent to all bleachers. Strollers are not allowed in the seating areas. Please take all personal items and belongings out of your stroller when leaving it unattended at Stroller parking. Strollers will be left at the risk of the guest.
- Guests must wear shirts and shoes. No bare feet allowed.
- The Dew Tour is a Non-Smoking event.
- The Dew Tour prohibits the use of any drugs or paraphernalia on site.
- The Dew Tour is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged goods. This includes checked items as well as strollers.
- The Dew Tour reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone at any time.
- The Guest Services Tent next to the entrance of the contest area is the designated meeting place if persons in your party are separated from your family or group.
- No commercial photography is allowed without a credential. Camcorders or any other audio/visual equipment is prohibited unless authorized prior to arrival. Specifically, the following equipment is not permitted: Drones, lenses greater than three and one half inches in length, telephoto or zoom lenses of any kind, interchangeable lenses of any kind, monopods or tripods or flash equipment of any kind. Dew Tour media officials must clear all wireless equipment.
- All existing Long Beach Convention Center policies may be enforced.
Guest Services Tent
Guest Services is the designated area for all event information and event services. The Dew Tour Guest Services booth at Long Beach Convention Center is located inside the venue, adjacent to the event entrance and is accessible from inside the contest area.
General Ticketing Information
The Dew Tour is FREE and open to the public. VIP and Concert ticket access links are COMING SOON.
Where to Stay
The Long Beach Convention Center is located at 300 E. Ocean Blvd. Long Beach, CA 90802
There are various freeways and exits to get to the Long Beach Convention Center. Please visit www.longbeachcc.com or www.dewtour.com for detailed driving directions to the venue. Information on public transportation is available at www.lbtransit.com. There are several available options when taking public transportation to the Long Beach Convention Center. If you have questions about available routes, please call 562-591-2301.
Suggested Public Parking is located at the Marina Green and accessed from E. Shoreline Drive. Parking will be $15, per space, per vehicle during the day. There is no overnight parking available. There is no in and out access on the same ticket. To reference parking locations please visit: www.longbeachcc.com/about-us/directions-parking.
Dew Tour Public Parking hours are as follows:
Thursday, June 15 – TBD
Friday, June 16 – TBD
Saturday, June 17 – TBD
Sunday, June 18 – TBD
ADA Parking will be readily available in all surrounding parking lots, however the most accessible garage for the event is located from E. Shoreline Drive Please visit: www.longbeachcc.com ADA Viewing is available at all competition venues. Look for signage or check with Guest Services for more information.
Skate Check is located inside the contest venue adjacent to Bleacher D and the Public Skate Park. Dew Tour Skate Check is available for all skateboards during the following hours. The Skate Check is specifically for skateboards and will not be able to accommodate other equipment.
Friday, June 16 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday, June 17 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday, June 18 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Dew Tour is not responsible for any items that are not collected by 6pm Sunday, June 18th.
Thursday, June 15th 11:00 – 6:00 PM (Long Beach Community Day)
Friday, June 16 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Competition Day)
Saturday, June 17 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Competition Day)
Sunday, June 18 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Competition Day)
Please visit www.dewtour.com for the full competition schedule. Please note that not all practices are open to the public.
Public Skate Park
Part of the Dew Tour Experience includes a public skate park. This park is open during Dew Tour hours and is located within the venue adjacent to the vendor village. There will be capacity regulations and all participants must wear a helmet.
Thursday, June 15th 11:00 – 6:00 PM
Friday, June 16 11:00PM-6:00PM
Saturday, June 17 11:00PM-6:00PM
Sunday, June 18 11:00PM-6:00PM
Dew Tour Concert
Dew Tour Concert: Saturday June 17, 2017 @ 6:30 PM
Location: Rainbow Lagoon
Dew Tour Concert artists and tickets to be announced soon.