Fall is right around the corner and we all know what that means, back to school time. We all end up lugging tons of stuff around in our backpacks, anything from computers, to books and more importantly the skateboards that get us to school. Burton has come up with the ultimate backpack to aid us in carrying everything around and made it available in so more colors than the average rainbow. Scroll down and check out Burton’s Treble Yell Pack!
With over 21 liters of volume, the Treble Yell can carry your books and laptop during the school week but is also versatile enough to throw clothes in and a skateboard on for those weekend road trips. The Treble Yell has been revamped this season with a plethora of new colors that will look good with whatever back to school clothes you grab, and with this low price point why not pick up a couple Treble Yells? Check out the colors below, read up on the ingenious features and click your favorite!
- Ergonomic, contoured shoulder harness fits your body without pressure points
- The 600D polyester and 300D polyester dobby materials are ready for urban adventures, road trips, and the school of hard knocks
- 15 inch laptop pocket cradles your computer with compassion
- Equipped with vertical skateboard storage
- Two side mesh water bottle pockets have your hydration in mind
- Weighs only 1.5 lbs
- 18.5in x 12in x 7in